Re: [Open CD's??] (fwd)

> 1. Give me sufficent time.
> 2. Give me a blank CD - CDRW would be better I believe.
> 3. Promise not to sell the CD to someone else.
> 4. My work and personal life will have higher priority :).
>
> I will download and cut anything you might care for free. Single copies
> only.

ur soooo sweet....
raju: do i have a go??
even if u say no, im still doing it.

well... now that we have at least one sucker(;-O) (dont mind mithun)
we can get started. this is how its gonna work.

every1 who wants  particular goodies, please mail me(or anyone who wants
to take the responsibility) personally with ur
list. ill compile the list (with direct links) and send it over to mithun
to get on with the dnding. remember... try to send in ur lists atleast 15
days before the meet so dearest mithun has enuf time to complete the
cd.. and pass it on for copying.
lets keep the first cd for the next meet. thatll give us enuf time.

Neil

PS: any suggestions are welcome.