RE: XF86Config problems & need a XF86Config file as per my PC specs !

Hi Loki,

The LG 15" surely sucks.

I tried all sorts of permutations / combinations. The screens did improve
but are non functional.

Could you send me your XF86Config file ?

That will help me to get to the root of the problem which is :- when I try
to open up new screens part of the background i.e. the previous screen is
still visible inside the new screens.

Thanks in advance.

Prithu Nath

NewTech Solutions