JServ on Apache

Dear Friends,

I want the Apache Server serve JSP files. I got the JServ C files from the PC-Quest CD. I am using MAndrake and it din't have apxs so I used the old apxs (by installing apache-devel 1.3.9-4) from the PC-Quest CDs.I am using Apache 1.3.14-2. I compiled using apxs -c -o mod_jserv.so *.c and included in tomcat.conf which in turn was used in httpd.conf. Now on restarting apache it gives me a warning - Loaded DSO modules/mod_jserv.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with - DEAPI. Though it is just a warning the server refuses to serve any jsp pages. Now, how do i go about re-compiling it and what do EAPI and DEAPI stand for?

Moreover Apache is not able to recognise the examples directory - Well there is some problem with their directory settings but i was able to set it right.

Thanx in advance
Goldwyn :o)