Re: Goodies

On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 11:56:13PM +0800, Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

> [...]
 OK Guys
 From down under in the right corner Wearing blue XIMIAN Shirt
 PANKAJ KAUSHAL...........
 In the left all the loosers.
 Yep Yep According to rajus first come first (get)luto ;)
 policy I have the T and For all u monkeys there are monkeys left ;)

 Ok NOW for the cd's
 Suse cd is NON-COPY ABLE <-- even if it was I'm least intrested
 I have the XIMIAN cd set Looks like This:

 the first cd has updates(ximian) for
Debian potato    Mandrake-7  RedHat-7  TurboLinux-6
LinuxPPC  		 RedHat-6    SuSE-6.4  debian woody

 And the Second cd has updates for
----------------------------
Caldera-2.4  Solaris  SuSE
---------------------------

The first cd also says "yellow dog" on it
but there is no yellow dog directory in the /cdrom/distributions directory

So yellow dog'ers On your own risk.

Here is the deal I can make copies
I will make copies for anyone who sends me a personal mail and agrees to
take it from me either from sarai or LUG Meet.
Please give me the name of the Distribution you are running
So that I know which cd to burn.

I'll give it on cost of cd or free depending on the frequency on which
you flame me on the list.

There are 4 cd sets already avaliable so i will burn 4 cd's less.

--
	X windows:	Power tools for power losers.
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>