Re: When is the meet

Hi,
	The April Linux-Delhi meeting is on the 15th of March, at
SARAI. Been trying to contact Supreet, but he seems unavailable - and so
the venue isnt confirmed yet. Can Supreet/Pankaj confirm?
	The Details of the meet should be available on the Linux-Delhi
website in a couple of days, subject to Raju getting a couple of extra
teas, one of these mornings :)