Re: query on solaris

Hi Arun,

Solaris comes (atleast) for 2 types of processors:
1. Sun Sparc (this hardware is made by Sun itself)
2. Intel x86 compatible PCs.

Last I checked, Solaris for intel x86 was free in beer for personal
use.  One had to register at Sun developer and had to pay for shipping
and handling.  I'm not sure if that scheme is still there.

Lokesh.

--
Cricket scoreboard for linux
For more info, visit http://scoreboard.sourceforge.net