RE: Goodies

Good trip to Colombo.  The job was migrating ~300 Netscape Messaging
users on Unix to Linux.  Managed to do that, setup web and FTP
servers, firewall, monitoring and access control in the 6 days I was
there.  The client seems to be happy (at least my bank balance
believes he is :-)

What knocked me out was this:  installed a Linux system, got it onto
the 'net and set it up to compile the latest kernel and update to the
latest RPM's.  Went for lunch.  By the time I got back, the system had
been cracked into!  Had to reinstall and redo the whole procedure.