Re: RE: Loadlin second time booting problem

why u r using loadlin why not LILO,it a very cool boot manager,when it gives the error then u does the switched off then again boot in windoz then linux ??
it's a very weird problem?? It may be due to root partition is after 1024 cylinders,as hda11 or hda12
Regards,

Yashpal Nagar
"Prithu Nath" <pnc@xxxxxxxx> Wrote---
Yes I can log in once with loadlin from c:.

Second time when I try to log in it gives the error unable to mount root fs
on 00:00a11 hda12 ..

Any clues ?

Prithu Nath

NewTech Solutions