Re: want three operating syatem

Hi,

Please have a look at the mail archieves this thing
has been discussed in details only a couple of days
back, you will definetely find the solution there.

You have to take following things into consideration
with your configuration.

1. If you are using Lilo as a OS loader, you better
get the Latest version os LILO. Other wise I would
suggest you to use NT Loader (this has also been
discussed in mails)
2. If you are using Redhat 6.1, The X-server might not
work properly on Intel 810 Graphics Card , as it
doesn't supports 810 properly. In that case do have a
look at this site you will find drivers and manuals
there.

http://appsr.cps.intel.com/scripts-df/filter_results.asp?strOSs=39&strTypes=DRV%2CUTL&ProductID=178&OSFullName=Linux*&submit=Go%21

This problem too has been discussed couple of days
back. Read Archieves first and if you still face any
problem do write back.

Regds.
Manish Gulati (Jas)