Re: tcp-env

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 06:24:38PM +0530, Raja merrily said:
> I have deleted and recreated all. but problem is still same . I can able to

Which problem is still there?? Is that particular mail not going out,
or some other one??

> send mails to all domains who has entries in controls/rcpthosts.

You can ofcourse send mails to the domains defined in your
rcpthosts. In that case they would be either local domain or virtual
domains on your box. What is happening when you send mail to a remote
domain??

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya