Re: pppd problem

My isp is dishnet, and no probs connecting to them. Though sometimes they
frustrate you with not accepting network connection requests.
Dishnet is very very inconsistent.

siddharth kaza <kaza@xxxxxxxx> had recently mailed thus:
>>On Sat, 31 Mar 2001, V.Suresh wrote:
>>

>>i think it's not really the phone line. i think what happens is wvdial
>>expects the password prompt to be ended with a ':' whereas vsnl (if you
>>are using that) sometimes (at random) doesn't end it with a colon. so the
>>script fails and wvdial 'doesn't know what to do'. Though even after that
>>it seems to work many times how? i'll like someone to tell me.
>>
>>--
>>Siddharth Kaza
>>kaza@xxxxxxxx
>>
>--
Regards,

| V Suresh                           | ILUG - Madurai Co-ordinator         |
| Mail - suresh-grl@xxxxxxx          |                                     |
| URL  - www16.brinkster.com/vsuresh | Mail - linux-madurai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|