Re: download accelerators for linux

Dear Puneet,

I am using WebDownloader for X 1.20pre for last 6 months
and getting excellent results. (Not On RH 7).

You can find it from http://www.krasu.ru/soft/chuchelo

Regards.

Ritwik Patra

On Thu, 29 Mar
2001, you wrote: > Hi,

> are there any download accelerators available on redhat7, especially for the
> X-server??
>
> warm regards,
> Puneet Parashar
> Product Competency Center
> *From Pune: 925 32800 extn. 2079
> *Elsewhere: (091) (02139) 32800 extn. 2079
> Infosys®
Deepalaya is the largest operational Non Profit organisation
in Delhi working for over 35000 children and their families.
Visit us at http://www.deepalaya.org
Sponsor A Deepalaya Child
http://www.deepalaya.org/sponsor/index.html
Join Deepalaya Discussion Board to raise compelling social
issues http://www.deepalaya.org/deepboard.html
Send Free E Greetings from
http://www.deepalaya.org/greetings/index.html