Re: lilo Problem

You will have to make a boot partition (of about 16 MB) within the first
1024 cylinders of the hard disk. What all partitions are there on the
hard disk ? Just see if the primary Windows partition can be squeezed
using fips to make space for a boot partition below 1024th cylinder.

Manish
http://www.tuxspace.com/