Re: Re: signal 11, installation aborted

My m/c have EDO RAM & S3 Virge DX graphics card with 4MB of RAM. I was running some dist. of linux Slackware,Redhat & corel earlier without any prob on that.
During installation when i see signal 11 problem then i does ctrl-atl-f3 ..f6 it show ATAPI reset completely and something like that.

Yashpal Nagar

=?iso-8859-1?q?Narsingh=20Sahu?= <narsinghsahu@xxxxxxxxxxx> Wrote---

--- Yashpal  Nagar <nagar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hi
!
>    I am installing rh6.2 on a m/c with 32 RAM,4.3 GB
> H/D,cyrix processor everything fine up to just
> installing packages , in mean time either "preparing
> to install.." or "Installing the packages.." one
> message comes...
> Installation aborted , received signal 11...you may
> safely reboot the system, long time back i also
> faced the same prob with this m/c but trying after
> that i don't know how it rectified.

Either your RAM or Graphics card is misbehaving.
-narsingh