Re: Stalled post to linux-delhi (fwd)

BTW, I had to go through the approval process with my own message with
that subject too ;-)

/\buns\w*b/i is how Majordomo2 matches ``unsubscribe''.  If you don't
know regex's, it means, ``look for a word beginning with "uns" and
having a b somewhere in it; ignore case''.  As you would guess
``unstable'' matches that word.

Regards,

-- Raju

--