[no subject]

I had a thought of making a small survey in this list, regarding the
distros used, configuration, etc. I shall compose them all and post a
result too, in a few days, it people are cooperative. It goes like this:

Distribution  + version                   :
Kernel Version                            :
Size of kernel image                      :
Is X configured(if yes, version)          :
WindowManager  + version                  :
If Sound configured & working             :
MUA                                       :
MTA                                       :
If Modem configured & working             :
If so, internal | external                :
Using Linux at Office | Home              :
How Long under Linux                      :
Approximate no. of reinstalls             :
Satisfied (yes/no/somewhat)               :
Under this List for how long              :
Using Windows also(mostly/never/sometimes):
Why you are interested in Linux           :

Basic H/W:-
Processor             :
RAM                   :
HDD capacity          :
M/B                   :
Sound Card            :
Video Card            :
Modem                 :

It would help to find out the state of linux in India. Also in order to
compare ours with others, and know about better choices. You may add to
the questionnaire, and answer truly(I mean it, truly); Hope you enjoy
answering this. Thanks.
-
--
  With Warm Regards,