Re: two mail a/c with mutt?

I know fetchmail is better to fetch mail. But I saw that it's a bit slower
than Mutt at fetching mails. Mutt just does that very fast,like a mail/second.
But fetchmail takes around 2-3 secs for the same. Hence I prefer mutt.
Anyway,can you be specific on why I shouldn't use mutt to fetch mail?

On  0, Sandip Bhattacharya <sandipb@xxxxxxxxxxx> mailed:
--
  With Warm Regards,