Re: FreeBSD4.2 CD anyone?

Hi Sandip ,
wasnt a typo , :) i misread your email . Sorry bout that , my dog is real unhappy now .
- Ankur.

At 09:29 PM 3/13/2001, you wrote:
On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 06:12:25PM +0530, Ankur Rohatgi merrily said:
> Hi guys especially Sandip ,
> You can pick up the Debian 4.2 from me , i just got the ISO and am about to > do some burning :) . Whats strange is that Palani being with VSNL does not
> have bandwidth ? I got a nice 20+ kpbs from various sites .

Hi Ankur! Is that a typo ??? I meant FreeBSD not Debian ...

Also, FreeBSD core is about an ISO. The whole ports collection is
another ...  You can hardly use the machine as a desktop if you don't
have the ports collection.

Ankur, your dog still has a chance ... ;)

- Sandip