Re: FreeBSD4.2 CD anyone?

Hi Ankur,

> Whats strange is that Palani  being with VSNL does not
> have bandwidth ? I got a nice 20+ kpbs from various sites .

It is not the question of the bandwidth I have, what I meant was the throughput
from the FreeBSD site.

Hi Sandip,
    I have also downloaded the ISO image and burnt the CD for you.  If you want
you can collect the same from my office any time.  If I am not there you can
collect it from my PA.  My office phone is 336 8204.

G. Palaniappan
VSNL, NEw Delhi

begin:vcard
n:Palaniappan;G
tel;fax:+91(11)340 5978
tel;home:+91(11)680 5210
tel;work:+91(11)336 8204/340 5970
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://personal.vsnl.com/palani
org:Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited
adr:;;Bangla Sahib Road;New Delhi;;110 001;India
version:2.1
email;internet:palani@xxxxxxxx
title:Senior General Manager
fn:G. Palaniappan