Re: Server HW

> I have faced problems in three 30 GB Seagate Baracuda hard discs so
> better stay away from them. I am running RedHat 6.2 on a Intel 440SX-2
> motherboard without a problem.
there have been tons of problems with the segate hard disks recently. all
the reports i hav had are from the ide hard disks.. was this an ide or a
scsi hdd???

Bye,

PS: Everyone beware, don't go in for segate hdds (esp ide ones) I know a
person who hav had changed his new segate hdd 6 times, before he switched
brands (all six of them were bad!!!)