Re: Rahul Jindal - Few more pointers

FOR THE NOTICE OF ALL (BUT "YOU") LISTERS. THE FOLLOWING IS A PIECE OF PURE
SCIENCE FICTION BY OUR MODERN SCIENCE FICTION WRITER MR ADITYA OKHAL. DONT
FLAME ME IF YOU DON'T THINK THIS IS ANYWHERE NEAR SCIENCE FICTION, THE
AUTHOR FIRMLY BELIEVES THAT

> Hi,
>
> Can't a person speak his mind. It's a free
> country. I don't believe in launching pointed
> personal attacks. I had certain experience last
> night which required a big protest. So, I protested.
>
> As for this mailing list. I appreciate its role.
> But I have no role models. I acknowledge
> greatness without becoming a follower.
>
> I have certain faults. So what?
>
> As for Sunil Dhaka's opinion that I don't belong here
> because I said something, in general, which made him
> uncomfortable, I want to laugh. I think he must be a harish
> chander. I want him to wake up. Wake out of this self-imposed
> psuedo ethical slumber. There are no saints, only sinners.

SCIENCE FICTION HAI NA??

First, they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.