Re: env variables?

To hell with Harshal *&^(*@ Vaidya. Why doesn't this fellow remove the
bloody bull shit signature? It is indeed a waste and utter bull shit to
spend time and download this F%***r's signature. Why doesn't the list
administrator take care of this? The admin should be strict, and ensure
that the messages aren't long, plain text, and decent.
Mr.Admin, take action. Make this list a perfect one.