From: linux-delhi-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-delhi-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ambar Roy
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 3:18 AM
To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [linux-delhi] Logging Apache Monthly

Hi Sahil,
> again slakware.
    Just do a 'man logrotate' to see if it is installed, or else just search
for it at freshmeat and then follow the instructions there. RH is auto
configured to use logrotate for all the standard logs, and I think that so
shud be slackware.
    Also on a side note, why on earth did u use slackware for a remote comp.
Is this comp quite old?

Bye,