Re: halt/shutdown not working --pls help!!

Hi Vinod,

Looks like a rather serious problem in the system.  I could have been
cracked, or there could be hardware problems (disk, memory, etc).

I'd suggest reinstalling after backing up your critical files.

Regards,

-- Raju

    vinod> Dear Raju, I am stuck.  No way out , pls help This is
    vinod> repost.  vinod

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/