[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Subject Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tha Gnoo publeek lie-sense ;) Re: news/nntp
- To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tha Gnoo publeek lie-sense ;) Re: news/nntp
- From: Pankaj Kaushal <apenguinhead@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:03:06 +0000
- In-reply-to: <20010301002521.A1313@bigfoot.com>; from email@example.com on Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 12:25:21AM +0530
- References: <20010228081425.A457@black-satan> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010301002521.A1313@bigfoot.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.0.1i
On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 12:25:21AM +0530, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
>On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 07:44:26PM +0600, neil merrily said:
>> > And, Like pine tin is not Free software
>> haa??? what are u saying????
>> pinku gone mad???
>No. He is perfectly sane. What he means is that tin doesn't have
>the GNU tag in it. And any thing which doesn't have a GNU tag is *evil*.
>Also notice the capital F in "Free".
---end quoted text---
You will leave not even one chance.
Take your dying with some seriousness, however. Laughing on the way to
your execution is not generally understood by less advanced life forms,
and they'll call you crazy.
Ha ha use tin pine whinblows ther're oll the shame
and they're all *evil* <--( And BTW i don't use emacs) just
like this style.
Playing a Red Hat cd backwards will let you hear dark satanic messages from the devil
If you play it forward It will Install Red Hat 7.0 on your system.
Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>
Proud to use GNU <www.gnu.org>