Re: news/nntp

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 09:28:34PM +0600, neil wrote:
>> I havent tried it but i think news.vsnl.net.in would do
>> Mohit

I am at the moment listining to
news.dna.affre.go.jp

but no replying ;(
And, Like pine tin is not Free software
As raju refers to me being a stallmanite
He did not taught me Xemacs and From GNUs --->mutt+vim
so I think I'll just use slrn BTW slrn can pull its own news
no need for stupid leafnode Hurry!!!