[no subject]

When I send mail, it says
"Deferred: Connection refused by new.ab.com"
When I check with new.ab.com with a command
 Telnet 127.0.0.1 25 ( to test smtp ), the
following is the output.

"Unable to Connect to remote host; Connection refused."

I am new to Qmail as well as Sendmail. I just did the
same steps given in Readme & others coming with Qmail.

Can anybody tell me what is the reason for this
and how to correct this problem.

Yours sincerely,

R Kannan.

"This communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient/s
and  shall  not  attach  any liability on the originator. It may contain
information  which is  confidential  and legally privileged and the same
shall not be used or dealt with by any third party in whatsoever
manner."