Free Software Day at sarai

Hello,

	Sarai Opening is going great guns
	And as sarai is breathing on free s/w a whole session on
	saturday evening is dedicated to presentation
    on free s/w and talking about it and what it could do.
	As most of us are from that domain i think its a neat Idea for us to meet.

	Its post Lunch at sarai.For details about sarai refer to archives.

	Though it has eaten up the LUG meet day
	But All we need is an excuse To meet over very delicious
	Lunch and Then Tell a lot of people about Free s/w. ;)

	Lookin fwd to meeting all ju guys.

--
   "What's that thing?"
        "Well, it's a highly technical, sensitive instrument we use in