sendmail problem

I want to get all my mails from a microsoft exchange server on which i have
an account.
can anybody tell me how do i configure my sendmail for this?

	thanx in advance
						Regards,
							Harshal Vaidya.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com