Re: Page demanded executable

Hello Manas,

What I can understand from your mail is that you have some library
which is in a.out format.  Your programs run with this library but
crash occasionally.  Is it so?  If yes, I think that the library you
have is linked with a different version of libc than the one you have.
If you have the source of the library, recompile it.  Else, try
contacting the library author for your specific problem.

Regards,
Lokesh.

--
Cricket scoreboard for linux