Error loading sound module

Dear Friends,

I have a peculiar problem with my sound card (intel 8x0, which comes
integrated in the Tomato mother board). Sometimes it loads perfectly and
works fine. But some times it refuses to load giving the following error. So
all I can do is reboot the system and reboot it till i get it right. As u
might have guessed it already I am using Mandrake 7.2

After booting the system completely (with failed load of the Sound Card), if
i try to run te init.d scripts it still gives me the same errors.

I have checked the IO and Interrupts and nothing seems to be conflicting.

Thanx in advance ......

Error :

incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters
/lib/modules/2.2.17-21mdk/alsa/snd-card-intel8x0.o: init_module: Device or
resource busy
/lib/modules/2.2.17-21mdk/alsa/snd-card-intel8x0.o: insmod
/lib/modules/2.2.17-21mdk/alsa/snd-card-intel8x0.o failed
/lib/modules/2.2.17-21mdk/alsa/snd-card-intel8x0.o: insmod snd-card-intel8x0
failed
[FAILED]

--
Goldwyn :o)