Comparison of Red Hat Linux with other operating system

Hi everybody!!

I need some information urgently!
I want some information on the comparison of
Linux with other operating systems.
I tried searching some sites but I couldn't
get adequate information.
The comparison should be on the basis of
following parameters:
--Range of compatible hardware
--Minimal hardware
--Representative cost of minimal hardware
--DCOM support
--VB vendor support
--Oracle vendor support Announced for 1999
--Average downtime
--Performance
--64-bit-readiness (sources portable to 64-bit OS)
--Office(TM)-compatibility
--Remote administration
--Multi-processing capabilities
--Symmetric multiprocessing(SMP)
--Clustering maturity
--Clustering limit
--IP Security (IPSec)
--Hardware bugs (F0 0F,div, ...)patched
--Reboot required for installations
--Overall user satisfaction
--Source code readily available
--Java developer tools
--Corporate acceptance
--Installed base
--VolanoMark 2.0.0 JVM performance

I need all this information from a authentic source!
Can any of you suggest a site where I can find any such information??
Note: I need to prove Linux as the best operating system amongst all!

Thanx in advance