passwd option in Lilo.conf

Posting the same as previous mail subject was
wrong.

 Can any one tell how to secure the machine by putting
 password option in lilo.conf.

 I tried by putting the following lines in lilo.conf
 and ran lilo.

 password=
 restricted

 But still I am able to go inside using single user
 mode. I am using Redhat 6.2

 Thanks in advance,

 Yours sincerely,

 R Kannan.

 "This communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient/s
 and  shall  not  attach  any liability on the originator. It may contain
 information  which is  confidential  and legally privileged and the same
 shall not be used or dealt with by any third party in whatsoever
 manner."