Re: CD-WRITER how to for copying linux files?

read the linux cd writing howto. the drivers for the cd writers are built
into cdrecord and the linux kernel. though they are not advertised as cd
writer drivers. HP 7500 shud work under linux. What kind of writer is your
one? IDE, SCSI or Parallel Port. I have used all kinds under linux with
great success. especially HP ones...

the writer is normally detected as a normal cdrom by the kernel!

Bye,