Blocking Sites in the Proxy Server

sorry by did not put any subject in earlier message.

Dear All,

We are using LINUX server for last 7 months and with greate
results in Deepalaya. The process of communication and
documentation has become very effective for all Deepalaya
units all over Delhi. Now we are facing a problem. We have
to set up firewall at the minimum level. Like we want to
block some sites. Can anyone tell us how to do it. Please
tell us the easyest way so that we...with our moderate
knowledge on Linux can do it. We know that firewall can be
established at various levels. But we want to only block
some sites.

Awaiting your kind advice.
Thanks and regards.

for Deepalaya

Ritwik Patra

Deepalaya is the largest operational Non Profit organisation
in Delhi working for over 35000 children and their families.
Visit us at http://www.deepalaya.org
Sponsor A Deepalaya Child
http://www.deepalaya.org/sponsor/index.html
Join Deepalaya Discussion Board to raise compelling social
issues http://www.deepalaya.org/deepboard.html
Send Free E Greetings from
http://www.deepalaya.org/greetings/index.html