[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Subject Index][Thread Index]
Loadin 6.2 on Hp Brio Celeron
- To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Loadin 6.2 on Hp Brio Celeron
- From: Sanjay Gupta <sanjay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:07:16 +0530
- Organization: TIMESOFT.COM PVT LTD
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.2.14-12smp i686; en-US; m18) Gecko/20001208
I was trying to load RHL 6.2 on HP Brio Celeron 600 Intel 810 chipset.
I have RTL8139 a 10/100 network card installed on the same. When I tried
to load RHL it
stops in the post installation script. Some /usr/bin/anaconda file
missing etc etc.
I removed the network card. It loaded successfully. I loaded the net card
after loading Linux and configured using kudzu. It worked but partially.
When we ping itself it is showing success but when we ping any other
machine it is giving network unreachable.
Is there a possibility of IRQ clash ?
Has anybody faced this problem ?
How to resolve this issue?
With best wishes