RE: COMMERCIAL - SysAdmin+Programmer wanted in Delh i

hi
I am new to this group,
I want some urgent help ,
I had installed Turbo Linux 6.0 (japanese) on one of partitions of my drive,
and  now I require to install NT Workstation (japanese) on the drive,
i am facing problem when NT setup requires to restart after copying files,
as there is no Image for Dos in Lilo, it goes to Linux and ....
I have tried by deleting the Linux partitions from the Fdisk in Linux and
even then it exists and creates problems while restarting
any help is highly appreciated

Thanks and Regards
Kapil