Guidance reqd for Cisco2611 interfacing

I am planning to facilitate a dial-in facility to a LAN, where people can
check their emails on LAN, do an ftp to/from LAN, connect to an NT Server on
LAN etc.

I have a Cisco2611. I have downloaded Cistron Radius Software from
linux.org. I have a RH6.1 installation. Kindly help me out by way of reading
materials on the subject (FAQs / HOWTOs), Security issues which I must plan,
any necessary planning guidelines, tips before I start headlong into
installation.

Anand