Re: error connected to internet

> i connects to internet using kpp .
Please give more details regarding your ISP and authentication details
viz CHAP/PAP
> Another problem is that i can't mount my windows 2k patition.Whenever it
> tries to mount message says filesystem is not supported.I checked fstab file
> it has no entry for windows filesystem
You cannot mount a Win2k since it would be NTFS. You will have to
install a module which may give u read access. Though I haven't tried
that. A better option would be to make a FAT 32 partition which is
accessible under both Win2k and Linux ( mount it as -t vfat)
Sunil Dhaka
in search of Linux enlightenment