dial on demad

Hi,

I have configured my dial on demand on my linux box and it is working
fine on PSTN line but when i dial through ISDN line it doen not get
connected .

Do i require to do some extra setting for connecting through ISDN line?

How do i check for ISDN that what prompt i am getting from VSNL  ? like
for PSTN i have checked it through hyperterminal of windows machine (it
was username : and password : and city> )and I used the same prompt in
my script , may be the problem in ISDN that i am geting a different
prompt but i am not able to check the prompt through hyperterminal it is
giving junk charater  .

Can anybody suggest what all modifications are required in the script to
connect through ISDN line.

Regds
Manish

                Manish Verma   		        E-Mail:mverma@xxxxxxxxxxx