Re: Need help to configure Dax 56kbps(internal) modem.

>      I need help from anyone of u to configure DAX 56kbps (internal)modem

I had the same problem (DAX internal 56K) and got help from this mail-group. On installing the driver the modem now does get activated but cannot find a dialtone. Maybe a wrong version of the driver. I'm on RH-6.2.

Let me know if you find an answer and manage to get your modem working perfectly.

Thanx.

- Prashant

Prashant Dobriyal @ Linux
linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx