Re: Open GL

    Goldwyn> Dear Friends, I tried to install the games which came
    Goldwyn> along the latest PCQ. But when I tried make install It
    Goldwyn> gave me an error Open GL not found. Where do I get Open
    Goldwyn> GL from.... ? Is it there in any of the PCQ CD's.

X ships with a software implementation of OpenGL called Mesa.  You
need to install the Mesa-*.rpm files in your Redhat CD for this.
However, Games might run slowly on this as this library is not
accelerated.  If you have an NVidia video card, you can get
accelerated version of OpenGL library, which is much faster.

Regards,
Lokesh.