Re: A problem with Netscape....

Hi,

Mozilla 0.6 was released yesterday, and although it is
officially beta, it's sleek, and has better fonts
than netscape 4.x.  Download it from
http://www.mozilla.org.

There is no connection between kppp and netscape,
however netscape 4.x has a dns helper program, which
sometimes hangs when the net connection goes down,
and netscape starts using 100% CPU time afterwards.
Mozilla does'nt has this problem (niether does
netscape
6.0).

Regards,
Lokesh.