A problem with Netscape....

Dear All,

Well I hope a number of users out there use kpp as the dialer and Netscape
as the browser, the same as I do. But, I'm facing a problem. As my telephone
line sometimes starts behaving miserably, my connection to the net is not at
all stable. The problem is when it gets disconnected if I've just one
netscape window open (usually it's 7-8 windows) my system beomes very slow.
So, slow that I cannot even reboot the PC. Once I tried to work around by
killing the Netscape window and it gave some PPPD error.

What the hell is wrong with the system ?  I've disabled automatic dialing.

regards,
Bhummanjot S.

Have a nice day :-)