Re: IT.COM presentations

 BSD license sucks.

BIG TIME.

it expects from you     nothing.

Freedom is not just about rights, its about duties too.
GPL generally speaking means, you can get commercial benefit from a product under GPL, like many do by using Linux and various GPled and Open source products. But if you say that somebody's huge work a your little tweak is 'your' solution. You are unfair and thats what is happening with things which are under BSD license.

I think we should have a longer and more detailed discussion on this issue.