Re: Diskless Clients

Well yes it is possible. I looked up some articles in the PCQ RH 6.2 CD. It has
an article on this issue. the article describes in detail how to configure it.

in directory pcq/articles

However I guess the package is in the PC Quest RH 6.1 CD.

However I have not tried it hence can't say anything else about it.

Goldwyn :o)