Greetings

Hi Larry,

Everyone who can mimic ``Linooks'' as Linus says it is more than
welcome to the meet... there is no entrance fee :)

Meetings start approximately 2 hours after the scheduled time and last
forever or until the last cigarette has been smoked, the last coffee
drunk, the last pizza eaten and the last dissenter been bloodily
beaten comatose.

Join the fun :)

Regards,

-- Raju