Re: SAMBA service have error

Hello,

Some random tips:

Find the problem before you can fix it.  Find the relevant
log file in /var/log/samba (do a "ls -ltr" to find the latest file at
the end of the listing).  See if you can make sense of it.

If you get some "RPC protocol" errors in the NT machines, then you
have the same problem that I had.  Upgrade to Samba 2.0.7 and see that
problem go away.

Also, try this on your Linux box:

$ smbclient -L localhost

Does it show the exported volumes?  If not, then the problem is
certainly not in the NT machines.  Try looking in the logs again.

Did you install any new NT machine recently?  Did you make any of
these machines master browser or domain controller?  Try to remember.

Hope any of these tips help!

Bye!
Lokesh.