Re: Open Suggestion: Delhi LUGs HCL

> Ok seriously, if you think something's a good idea... why suggest that
> someone do it? Do it yourself, or dont ask for it.
well mr. do it urself... some people r just not to be bothered with the
technicalities of a project... they are only involved with the big
picture.. that is why we have engineers...(Hmmm... get the picture??)

> Anyway, I volunteer to
> put the page up on the site if someone makes it ;-) .
oooh!! god!!! such a lot of hard work!!!! hey lets go and hav a beer just
so u can have a break after that!!! (*the biggest grin u have ever seen!*)

Neil

--

Ignorance is bliss.. you know that, dont you???