Re: utilizing unpartitioned space

Hi !
thanx for the help extended. I tried the same but it didnt worked
it seems to me that the extended partition is the one in which all the
ext2 partition are logically placed.

How abt adding a new hard disk to the current system
how to make new filesystem on new harddisk and format and mount them.

Sanjay